Hey remember the 5 ‘C’s we’ve heard that a woman will be looking in a prospecting husband?
1 ) He needs to own a Car
2) He needs to have Credit card
3) He needs to have Cash
4) He needs to have a Career
5) He needs to own a Condominium.
I don’t think most women really need their husbands to have all this (because if that’s the case, the figure for the number of marriages each year is going to be very pathetic, but this 5 ‘C’s thing is commonly known among all the females in Singapore I guess. I think I knew it from a TV drama shown on Channel 8 long long time ago.
Anyway, the main point is when I read the U magazine yesterday night, I found a very interesting article which says that the 5’C’s are no more, instead, it’s now upgraded to 5’B’s.
1) He not only need to own a car, he need to have a BMW
2) He not only need to own a credit card, he need to own a Bank
3) He not only need to have cash, he need to be a Billionaire
4) He not only need to have a career, he need to be a Boss
5) He not only need to own a condominium, he need to own a Bungalow
10 years ago, the 5 ‘C’s were less common (Especially the credit card and condominium part). However, 10 years later, with the rise of living expenses and the rise of the salary of a lot of people (but not me / family, weird), it’s just logical to push up the 5’C’s to 5’B’s I guess. It’s just making the guys wanting to achieve something harder? Haha.
Whatever, anyway, this is just for entertainment purpose. I find it pretty amusing how materialistic Singapore females are becoming (like as if I’m not one LOL).